Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

The Buzz: West Is Not Best (Again)

Report by Mr Jones, Live at the MTV VMAs

Whiny perennial awards loser Kanye West yesterday weighed in after bemoaning that not only was Britney Spears allowed to appear at the MTV VMAs and he wasn’t but that also didn’t win any awards - again.

At the show the artists either performed on the main stage, smaller "fan" booths or both. West on the other hand was only allowed to perform in the janitor's closet but only if he assisted with toilet unblocking duties.

According to my backstage source at MTV, West started getting visibly upset after watching the closing performance featuring Justin Timberlake, Timbaland and Nelly Furtado. "He started grabbing bystanders and asking anyone who'd listen why he wasn't allowed to perform on the main stage.

"How come I wasn’t on the main stage? Justin's my boy, but even he gets to perform on the main stage and in a booth? And I been unblocking toilets all night! It's not fair! Waa! Waa! And how come I didn’t win again? My videos were crazy expensive yo! Man I bribed every judge and even gave the head of MTV a reach around! What's up with that? Waaaa!"

He also told me that he pledged to never work with MTV again. MTV bosses were reportedly high fiving each other shortly after.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

U think u got it dat bad! Fiddy had 2 let Dre perform surgery on him to get his record out

50 'fiddy' cent

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fool! He's not a real Doctor!

Kanye West

12:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And that wasn't surgery either! hehehehe

Dr.Dre

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

He botched my sex change op too

Ciara

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And mine!!! No one believes I am a woman!

Mary J Blige

1:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do!!!

Pete Burns

(disgusting transexual has been cretin from the UK in case you didn't know)

1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home