Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Saturday, June 24, 2006

The Buzz: Ciara IS A Man?!?

Report by Mr Jones

Months of speculation have now been proven true after it was confirmed that 1,2 Step singer Ciara is in fact a man.

"I couldn’t face it at first, I was scared of my own identity" she stated at this mornings press conference. "I tried to hide it but lets face it I fooled no one and I knew things were bad when I went to dinner with Timbaland and the waiter pulled the chair out for him and called me sir."

Ciara will however not step out of the limelight but instead has said she will release a new double album of love songs with one CD from the male point of view and one CD from the female's. "It's gonna be a hit! Now when people think about my goodies they will in fact be thinking about my big hairy d***!" And with that she pulled down her skirt and revealed the afore mentioned big hairy penis much to the disgust of the assembled press.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

12:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

5:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home