Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Sunday, June 11, 2006

The Buzz: Kanye West "I’m the real number one"

Report By Mr Jones

Jewellery fan Kanye West has revealed that his new song with Pharrell Williams is actually about him, despite repeatedly containing the lyrics “You're my number 1 girl”

The romantic hit “Number One” penned by Williams, was thought to be about girls but according to West that’s not the case at all.

“Yeah Kanye here, my new song is about me for real! It ain’t bout no girl! It’s about me! I’m number one! I’m number one!” Remarked the “Louis Vuitton Don

VIN contacted Pharrell to see if he could verify these comments but he seemed startled that the overtly sexual song was about West. “I wrote it about a girl! But then Kanye came to our studio – I didn’t even invite him! He ate all my food and drank all my drink, then talked all over my new song and then left without even speaking to me! It’s definitely not about him – I don’t have feelings for Kanye West.”

“He’s lying!” hollered Kanye. The verdict is definitely out on this one folks!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

1:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

12:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home