Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Tyler Arrested!!!

In remarkably coincidental timing VIN bad boy Tyler "Ty" Deschanel has been arrested for a DUI offence. The reporter was spotted driving erratically on Rodeo Drive with an assortment of Hollywood beauties. Nearby LAPD patrol cops were going to let him go but after he narrowly avoided hitting celebrity skank Paris Hilton they decided to grab him.

Arresting officer Jim Bones had this to tell us "He was as we say in the field 'Drunk as a Skunk!' or 'doing a Mel', I was reluctant to arrest him seeing as I am one of VIN's many fans but I just couldn't let him be a threat to the public. By not running over Ms Hilton, Tyler has committed an offence against society and his fellow citizens - we had no other option."

Paris Hilton had this to say about her near death encounter with VIN's sexiest reporter "I could have died? That's hot."

Tyler told us this at his trial "Don't worry I'll be out in a month! And in the meantime I hope to reveal some salacious stories here in Hollywood City Prison while locked up! I've already spotted Tom Hanks and Celine Dion in here! Who knows who else I'll meet and what seedy secrets I shall expose!"

We look forward to it Ty!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chuckle chuckle I remebre my first DUI! Sugar tits indeed! SSCOTLANDDDDDDD!!!!#



Mel "the fish" Gibson

11:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home