Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

The Buzz: Gibson gives cops Mel and is arrested!

Report by Mr Smith

Mel Gibson (What Women Want) may have damaged his career and car over the weekend when he was arrested for drink driving.
He reportedly shouted out, "f***ing Jews" and "The Jews are responsible for all the wars in the world" and asked the arresting deputy, who admitted to being "as frightened as Anne Frank" by Gibson, "Are you a Jew?"

The following day, Gibson issued a statement allegedly stating, "I acted like a person completely out of control when I was arrested, much like my character Martin Riggs in the Lethal Weapon series. I then transformed into a portion of a character called Max, from my Mad Max films, and finally I felt the anger and rage from when I directed 'The Passion of the Christ' which is, by the way, based on a true story. However, I deeply regret what I said as I do not believe what I said to be true and because the Jews control the majority of Hollywood."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home