Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

The Buzz: Hanks-Hankering For Some Chocs!

Report By Mr Jones

My spies have told me Oscar Winning actor Tom Hanks has a secret fetish for chocolate. The Da Vinci Code star who was recently voted "most popular actor to live next door to and to lend you some cash" was spotted buying $50 worth of fancy chocolate at a fancy chocolate store.

Hanks would not comment but we did receive a statement from his ex-housekeepers son's brother "Yeah I seen him eat chocolate man! I was like whoa Hanks is eating chocolate! I couldn’t believe it man! Cos I was just thinking about eating some chocolate that same day and there he was, Hanks was eating the chocolate dude! It blowed my mind!"

There you have it folks, the bizarre habits of the Hollywood elite.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not surprised! This guy is not only a bad actor, but he is the devil himself!!!! I've seen him hide those horns of his under that excuse of a haircut!

2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home