Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Monday, February 05, 2007

The Buzz: I'm the George Bush of Hip Hop

Report by Mr Jones

Rapper 50 Cent has stated that he is the George W Bush of Hip Hop, because nobody likes him.

The rapper has admitted that he likes and identifies with the American President, but has no desire to take his place.

He told Contactmusic: "You wanna know something? I actually like Bush. In some ways, I'm the George W Bush of Hip Hop - nobody likes me, but I'm still gonna run it for the next four years."

"I don't need that kind of pressure [though]. All I need is a sequel to my video game and a new hit single," the heterosexual star added.

However unlike the real George Bush, 50 Cent will not be going to war against Iraq, instead he will be going to war with the lesser known Middle Eastern state of Qatar.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iran not Qatar, IRAN!

G.Bush

5:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home