Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Monday, January 15, 2007

The Buzz: George Dubya hits back at Moore

Special Report By Mr Jones

President George W Bush unleashed an unprecedented outburst on chubby liberal troublemaker Michael Moore this morning. The statement came as a direct response to Moore’s earlier statement last week about the War on Terror.

“He thinks he can say whatever he wants. But is that all he can do? Talk some untruths about me and my shady dealings? If he wants a war I’ll give him a war – hey I’ve started wars over less. You want some Moore? You think your stupid films make a difference? I’m the freaking president! I can do whatever the hell I want to and there’s nothing you can do about it! Moore I will kick your ass all over Capital Hill! You think you’re tough? Well I have just three words for you: Just bring it, you fat motherf**ker!”

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I, too hate Michael Moore the fat motherf**ker!

G.Bush Snr

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home