Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

The Buzz: Rappers hit back at Oprah

Report By Mr Jones

Following our report last week on Oprah Winfrey's
campaign against Hip Hop, numerous rappers have all come out to speak against her. 50 Cent said "She only caters to old white women!" he also later mumbled "Which is exactly who my next album (Get To The Country Club Or Die Trying) is targeting so I'm hoping I can get on her show, I never miss it! The only time I do miss it is if Queer Eye For The Straight Guy is on at the same time I just adore it!"

Ice Cube had this to say "I've been involved in three projects pitched to her, but I've never been asked to participate,"

"For 'Barbershop,' she had Cedric the Entertainer and Eve on, but I wasn't invited," says the 36-year-old rapper, referring to his 2002 movie. "Maybe she's got a problem with hip-hop either that or she has good taste in movies"

Cube adds: "She's had damn rapists, child molesters and lying authors on her show. And if I'm not a rags-to-riches story for her, who is?" VIN would suggest one of the following perhaps:
Genghis Khan, Helen Keller or Aristotle Onassis?

Nas had a comment but he's not so popular anymore so we can't be bothered to show it.

Finally Kanye West had this thought provoking message: "Kanye! Kanye! Kanye! Buy my album it’s the best!"

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home