Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Friday, February 16, 2007

Rumor Mill: Anthony for the role of Head teacher?

Report by Clarissa Scheissberg

'British eccentric' Anthony Head (Giles from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) is rumored to be making a comeback to the television screens as a head teacher in the remake of Saved by the Bell.

He was allegedly reported to have said "I would really like the role of
Mr.Belding as my last name is Head, and he was a head teacher."

Talks with Head's ex co-star and 'ex-actor' David Boreanaz have also been rumored to bear fruit. Insiders have told me that the part of Screech is still up for grabs. This is due to the fact that Dustin Diamond has been refused to audition.

VIN
wonders why, but would certainely like to see Dustin Diamond back on our screens, albeit probably not in the way that he wants.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

David Boreanz is also the star of hit generic TV show Bones!

h0lliw00d in$ida 007

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No I am the star of Bones!

Snoop Dogg

1:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No one has contact me??! Why not?? It's all about the M LO!

M Lo in da house!

Mario Lopez aka AC Slater

1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would be open to a comeback but I'n far too busy being naked on screen in rubbish movies or playing hookers in CSI

Elizabeth Berkely

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I told you stop using MLo u are ripping me off!!!

J Lo

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should play Mr Belding as I am the original!

The original Mr Belding

1:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would only sign up if the story involves me ********** Zach in the *** while sticking my **** in Slater's ******* while Lisa is giving me a ***** and Kelly licks my ***!!!!!

Dustin Diamond

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I dunno about that Dustin.. then again work is work!

Zach aka Zach from Saved By The Bell

1:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What about me? I can get naked and have a saucy encounter with Mr.Belding.

Anthony Head, I'd so like give him some of his last name to get a part! If you know what I mean

Tiffany aka Kelly from Saved by the Bell

4:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home