Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Rumor Mill: Jolie Mad-dox for insects?

Report by Clarissa Scheissberg

According to my sources 'weird humanitarian' Angelina Jolie has fed insects to her adopted son Maddox.

The 'eccentric actress' bought her five-year-old a plate of crickets. She allegedly told one of my sources in her faux British accent:

"My bee stung lips are the result of eating live bees, thus crickets are the answer for Maddox. Hopefully they will give him the athletism I had my stunt woman perform for me in my floptastic film... Tomb Raider!"


Are we really that surprised by her oddness? VIN certainly isn't...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

she should just BUG off!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home