Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Wednesday, September 06, 2006

The Buzz: Jolie Good Show

Report By Mr Jones

Jon Voight (star of Anaconda and subsequent TV movies) has made an embarrassing mistake while attempting to send his good wishes to his daughter Angelina "I am weird" Jolie's children.

The veteran actor was taping a red carpet interview at the recent BAFTA tea party when he decided to use the opportunity to send birthday greetings to Jolie's son Maddox, who just turned five.

However, the star bungled his attempt at mentioning the Tomb Raider actress' adopted daughter Zahara. He declared: "Maddox just had a birthday. Happy birthday, Maddox! Five years old - it's a big one! You're going to be a young man, and I send my love out to you. And send my love to...uh...Shakira...and Shahira...Is it Shakira or Shahira?"

After a reporter informed Voight of the correct name, he remained confused, saying: "Shahara! Shahara!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This story is stupid and not funny. I've waited all summer for an article by Mr. Jones and you give me this!!!! I rather eat my own vomit!

12:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Didn't you know anony, this entire site is a fraud...

1:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home