Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

The Buzz: Devito, Looney 'cos of Clooney!

Report by Clarissa Scheissberg

'All-round silver fox'
George Clooney is happy to take the blame for 'down and out pal' Danny DeVito's intoxicated appearance on talk show The View - but he found his antics hilarious.

DeVito appeared drunk on the show last Wednesday after partying with Clooney and the pair's publicist Stan Rosenfeld the night before. Clooney allegedly told our source, "Danny is an old, short man who I like to party with as it makes me look young and even sexier. I know not to drink too much, because it is really strong. Danny kept going after I was done. He clearly got more hammered than I did. What he didn't know is that I piled his drink with sleeping pills too." When told by our source that the lethal concoction could have killed him the 'sexy yet malicious' actor just shrugged and laughed.

The two actors agreed to mention each other on TV talk shows the next day and Clooney was thrilled to see his pal looking the worse for wear on The View. He says, "I came home from doing Live With Regis & Kelly and turned on The View to see Danny say something. The minute he walked out, I thought, 'Boy, this is going to be fun!'"

DeVito went on a rant against President
George W. Bush calling him "a numbnuts" and described his sexual antics with wife Rhea Perlman when they stayed at The White House. Clooney added, "I don't think anyone took great offence at it. He is one of the funny drunks in the world as opposed to the angry, mean ones like Mel Gibson. It actually, truly made me laugh until I cried when I watched him. So I'll take the heat."

A funny drunk? VIN agrees!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DeVito is funndy drunk and funny sober!

8:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home