Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Monday, November 20, 2006

The Buzz: Katie now 'Holme'less as she becomes a Cruise!

VIN WORLD EXCLUSIVE ANNOUNCEMENT!

Report by Mr Smith


'Resident VIN favorite' Tom Cruise and 'Resident not so VIN favorite' Katie Holmes have wed this weekend in what some have been calling the most extravagant, publicity stunt of the century. Stars such as Will Smith, and George Clooney turned up to the celebrity wedding of the month!

'Never serious actor' Will Smith allegedly told our source: "I had to be there as my wife is friend's with Tom, I am actually his arch rival, his black nemesis if you will. We both compete to putting on the best movie premieres and frankly I am the best."

Our source's conversation was interrupted by a human firework, Tom Cruise himself, when Will exclaimed "NOW THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!"


Our source then allegedly managed to have a chat with 'Housewives favorite'
George Clooney: "I sneaked in uninvited as I live next door, they think I'm a silver haired butler"

We will bring you even more exclusive news on this story when it comes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home