Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Friday, July 21, 2006

O(prah) I'm Not Gay!

Report by Mr Smith

Rapper hatingOprah Winfrey has hit back at ongoing reports that she is gay. She not only insisted she would have told fans if the rumors were true. She allegedly shouted behind the scenes on a recent show, “If I liked m*ff , I’d tell y’all fools. Hell I don’t like m*ff! What normal woman would?” While back on air she then calmly added, "The truth is, if I was gay, I would tell you, because there's nothing wrong with being gay."

VIN will have more news on this tirade when it happens.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

4:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home