Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Saturday, July 15, 2006

The Buzz: Matt Gayman?

Report by Mr Smith

Purported 'hunk' Matt Damon (friend of 'actor' Ben Affleck) is apparently releasing an album of songs veered towards the gay community. He allegedly said: "I played a gay in Will and Grace, sung a raspy song as a gay in Talented Mr.Ripley, and then played a retard in Team America... this is logically my next step!" The 'Team America star' then allegedly added camply "The CD will contain raspy renditions of popular gay anthems such as 'I will survive' and 'YMCA' and will be out next year just in time for my taxes."

VIN suspects that homosexuals across San Franscisco will be rejoicing in masses!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home