Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Monday, October 08, 2007

The Buzz: G-String Unit?

Report by Mr Jones

Tough guy rapper 50 Cent has confessed that he likes to wear women's underwear. "It feels so good! I especially like the crotchless ones! It just hangs out! Wait is that microphone on? Oh no! Umm I mean yeah I like to see WOMEN in women's underwear!!! Please believe me! Don’t run away! Come back!!!"

He never did catch up with our gutsy reporter, mainly due to the full length ball gown Fiddy was wearing at the time.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should try thongs! Woody loves me in them.

Sisqo

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woody by name, Woody by nature

Woody (from Dru Hill - no really I was in Dru Hill once.... I was! No really, I was! I sung once... I did... I can prove it you.. Listen to me please. Listen to me!)

10:45 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woody! When they gonna let you sang!?

The world

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

G-G-G-G-GAY UNIT!

LLoyd Banks & Tony Yayo (aka 50 Cents lackeys)

1:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home