Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Friday, April 27, 2007

Game ON! With Sakura And The Dude: Gamers Violent?

Hi guys! Following our report over the terrible violence marred the PS3 launch a scientific Think Tank has concluded that games make people violent. Professor A Jenkins had this to say "Games make people violent, like Pokemon man I want to smash their stupid faces in!!!!!!"

It was also revealed that the shooters of the gamer killed in the PS3 scrum were high on drugs.

"These ruffians taking magic mushroom were clearly influenced by the questionable behaviour of Super Mario who notoriously needs mushrooms to become "Super". This game must be outlawed immediately" raged Senator Jack Thompson. "I have asked the local FBI office to conduct an immediate search into the whereabouts of this "Super" Mario and bring him in for questioning!"

The Dude says: I like it when Mario wears the hat with the ears.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I HATE MARIO... I much prefer Ken Kutaragi

Mr.K (an unknown Sony Exec)

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Games don't kill people! People kill people!

DMX

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with the first guy who is in no way Ken Kutaragi. Now will anybody want to bid on my PS3?

Phil Harrison (but please I am in no related to the Phil Harrison of Sony who is charge of hyping up the PS3)

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home