Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Monday, January 08, 2007

Rumor Mill: Miller gay rumors WentWORTH any value?

Report by Clarissa Scheissberg

'Double Surnamed' Wentworth Miller has metaphorically slammed rumors into the earth's core that he has been 'lanced' and is a raging homosexual by insisting he is straight. The 34-year-old star is still adjusting to life in the spotlight and the intense media scrutiny surrounding his personal life. He allegedly explained to my source:

"No, I'm not gay. I know these rumors are out there... I'm cool with the fact that they exist, I mean this is about fantasy. Certain people are going to have certain fantasies. If someone wants to imagine me with a woman, or a man or one of each, or me with a horse, or a dog with me, or a dog and horse and chicken and man with me, that's cool with me as long as you keep watching the show. It's all about the bucks baby!"

All about getting those (young handsome) bucks indeed!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm not surprised he tried to break IN to prison!

1:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home