Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Friday, April 06, 2007

The Buzz: K Fed up with his career?

Report by Clarissa Scheissberg

'Self made millionaire'
Kevin Federline is attempting to poke fun at himself in a new US TV ad. The commercial for Nationwide Mutual Insurance sees Federline rapping in a lavish music video before revealing he was just daydreaming at his fast food restaurant job.

The 'rap superstar' agreed to do the advert because he felt it was time people saw a different side to him. He allegedly said, "I felt that it was a good time to come out and make fun of myself. It really works for me financially. I try not to take myself too seriously unless it is about my rap superstar status"


Federline's debut album
Playing With Fire has sold a staggering 6,500 copies on its first week of release last year! Talk about being hot hot hot!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The way I'm going I too will be working a fast food joint!

Britney!

7:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

6,500?!? Damn thats a lot! KFed is on fore!

Vanilla Ice

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo my album is hot!

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is not a good idea to play with fire


Al Gore (aka Xboxx fann 1)

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

K Fed is a great rapper almost as good as me! Diddy and the Feddy need to make a record that would be a hot joint!


Diddy

7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home