Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Friday, December 22, 2006

The Buzz: The Republicans have had enough, but Bush wants Moore

Report by Mr Jones

After the Republicans humiliating result last month in the mid term elections, Left wing, chubby filmmaker Michael Moore has rubbed salt into the wound with some inflammatory comments.

"Looks like America has voted no to Bush! Ha ha ha! Only I, Michael Moore, knew the War On Terror was wrong and now everyone has agreed with me, Michael Moore, yet again! As highlighted in my blockbusting hit movie Fahrenheit 9/11 (which is currently available on DVD) I bravely went on a mission to point out how evil George Bush is and how clever I am! The War On Terror is bad and wrong! Terrorists are people just like you and me and if they want to blow us all up who are we to stop them? George Bush is the real War Criminal! Him and Mel Gibson, whose stupid Jesus film made more money than my masterpiece!"

We were about to leave but Moore grabbed us to tell us about his new film:

"My follow up film will be about me and my neighbour who I hate! He plays music so loud at night while I'm trying to entertain my guests and celebrity suck ups! How can I recount witty comments to them if I can't even hear myself think or even hear my writers who secretly feed me witty lines through an earpiece! Anyway yes my film will be even more groundbreaking than my last film as it is all about me and my campaign to end my neighbour's real War Of Terror! Get it? It’s a play on words! Yes anyway it's called: "Michael Moore: 9/11 - My cash cow!" and it's gonna be great!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home