Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Monday, December 18, 2006

The Buzz: Home-schooling is what Will Smith is talking about

Report by Mr Smith

'Tom Cruise's arch-nemesis' Will Smith says he and his wife 'short but loud' Jada Pinkett Smith are homeschooling their children because he doesn't believe in teachers and feels the most valuable things he learned in life he didn't get from school. He allegedly told 'reputable housewives favorite' Reader's Digest:

"The date of the Boston Tea Party does not matter. I know how to learn anything I want to learn. I absolutely know that I could learn how to fly the space shuttle because someone else knows how to fly it, and they put it in a book. Give me the book, and I do not need somebody to stand up in front of the class. I did it in Independance Day, and I'll do it again. Now that's what I'm talking about!"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who is that guy next to Will Smith? Is that Carlton???

3:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes it is me

Alfonso Ribeiro

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home