Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Friday, October 27, 2006

The Buzz: Mama Don’t Preach

Report by Mr Jones

Fresh from
offending the Jewish faith, formally talented singer Madonna is now gearing up to offend more people by adopting a baby boy from Malawi. The child named David Banda (which sounds suspiciously like David Banner aka The Incredible Hulk) will move to the UK, but many human rights organisations are fuming as they see it a breach of basic rights to force anyone to live with Madonna.

Her husband, hack / director Guy Ritchie was about to make a comment but Madonna beat him down with a riding crop.

"As everyone knows I am the most fashionable woman on earth. The hot new look this year is an African baby. Angelina Jolie beat me to it but I think my baby is much better. I'm thinking about buying another... Err I mean adopting another baby soon" she screeched in a faux British accent.

Unfortunately our sources have not yet confirmed whether or not the baby is indeed the Incredible Hulk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home