Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Friday, September 15, 2006

The Buzz: Rodman is an Odd Man

Report by Mr Jones

In our mad pursuit of a scoop, we members of the press sometimes make mistakes... VIN would like to make the following correction:

Last month VIN reported that popular RnB singer Ciara was, as widely suspected, a man and not a woman. It has now been confirmed that this surprisingly is not the case. It emerged that it was actually former NBA star Dennis Rodman dressed up as Ciara at the press conference and Rodman who waved his penis at the press.

An onlooker at the press conference had this to say: "I am stunned! I really thought it was Ciara! I couldn't tell it was Dennis Rodman at all!"

Indeed most witnesses were bamboozled despite the fact that Rodman is over 7 ft tall and has a goatee while Ciara is only 5'2 and does not have a goatee.

When we finally questioned Rodman as to why he pulled this bizarre stunt all he could say in his defence was "What I do in my own time is my own business and if I want to waste my money and hold a fake press release and then waste everyone's time to pretend that I am Ciara well that's my business!" Rodman who was wearing a tiara and feather boa then left in a hurry with a heavy set man and a small Chihuahua.

Ciara had this to say "See I told you I am a man! I mean umm woman! And just because I like to watch football and like to drink beer and pee standing up that doesn’t NOT necessarily make me a man!"

Truer words have never been spoken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home