Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Thursday, August 03, 2006

The Buzz: Szmanda in fat attack!

Report by Clarissa Scheissberg

CSI: Crime Scene Investigation 'star' Eric Szmanda (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation) was
beaten up by a large woman on Hawaiian island, Kaui. He was leaving the bar when was confronted by "a big Samoan woman." He recalls, "I thought she wanted to shake my hand, but she clocked me in the face."

However, according to one of my fat sources, who was drunk with me at
one party in Manhattan, Szmanda has been reported to have been a 'chubby chaser' for quite a while. One fat source who allegedly slept with Szmanda said, "if it wasn't the fat legs, it was the fat stomach that he loved to kiss. He would go crazy all over my fat body and shout out 'fat frenzy' repeadtedly when he did."

VIN
will see if this story fattens up and gets juicier in the coming months!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home