Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

The Buzz: Savage becomes Dad!

VIN Exclusive!

Report by Clarissa Scheissberg

'Child star' Fred Savage (The 'Mole' in Austin Powers: Goldmember)
has become a father for the first time. The baby faced star has had a boy, who allegedly looks like a carbon replica of the former actor but with a tiny body. Savage was allegedly quoted to have said "now I can experience my own wonder years, with my son," to much of the delight of the two journalists who were hoping to catch such a wonderful sound bite while awaiting for treatment over an incident with Vadim Perelman. Savage then allegedly murmured "I wonder if I can use him as my stunt double"

Aw... How sweet. He wants to get him to follow in his father's footsteps so soon.
VIN has always wondered why he never fulfilled his wonderful potential.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home