Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Thursday, August 17, 2006

The Buzz: Christina too Ticci to be a superstar

Report by Clarissa Scheissberg

'Alien faced' actress Christina Ricci (star of children's film Casper) has been telling our sources that
she is too short to become a Hollywood A-lister.

The 'child star and child lookalike' allegedly had this to say:
"I don't think that's ever going to happen for me. I'm five-one first thing in the morning, and I tend to look really small on camera. I can probably go as far as Holly Hunter and Gary Coleman went, then I think that's going to be it. I have a feeling I am way too small. I also have a really odd looking face, maybe that too could also be a problem!"

VIN
hopes that her career looks up and doesn't end short.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home