Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Monday, July 10, 2006

Rumor Mill: Freddie Prinze Joker!

Report by Clarissa Scheissberg

Freddie Prinze Jr
(Dog Vs Man) is challenging Ang Lee for the title of the biggest prankster on earth. The 'emotionless looking actor' has a variety of 'funny' tricks such as dressing as a serial-killer and defecating in trailers on film sets.

Freddie, the 30 year old actor in the spectacularly flop of a 'sit-com' 'Freddie', told the New York Daily News, “"The actress Claire Forlani had watched a documentary on serial killers so I dressed up as one of them. I was all in black with a T-shirt pulled over my eyes and I knocked on her door with a kitchen knife. I apologized to her afterwards."

He also added, "A“nother time Matt Lillard thought it was funny to defecate in my hotel room and it was. It made me laugh so I defecated in his trailer. It made him laugh." What he then allegedly added was "by defecate, I mean, covering his walls with my urine and faeces".


Ang Lee
, you better watch out, he's not only a practical joker, he's also insanely funny too! More insane than funny of course. I'm sure we won't be hearing the last of Freddie Prinze and his crazy antics, but hopefully his co-stars won't be "fred up" with his antics by then!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home