Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

The Buzz: Ang Lee Practical Joker?

Report by Mr Jones

In a recent interview Oscar Winning director Ang Lee has admitted that his last two films were the result of drunken bets! The Taiwanese director elaborated: “Well I was having a session with the boys and one of them dared me to make Hulk which I had just signed for but to make it so boring and weird that no one will like it! But I’m not one to say no to a bet! Especially one where I could win a lobster dinner! So I thought game on lads! And then it came out and flopped but then the guys then betted me to make a love story about some nancies so I said game on again! Ha-ha I was thinking who wants to see a love story between two queers? Eh? Eh? Not me ha-ha! But it’s made me a lot of cash so I don’t care! I’m planning Brokeback Mountain 2: Ring of Fire soon. I couldn’t believe it – I made these two films as a joke and yet people still went to see them ha-ha! Fools.”

Looks like Ashton Kutcher better beware, there’s a new prankster in town!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

10:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home