Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Thursday, November 01, 2007

The Buzz: Whoopi! Goldberg retires from acting?

Report by Mr Smith

Ugly "comedienne" Whoopi Goldberg
has announced she is retiring from acting to concentrate on her broadcasting career.

The loud mouthed "actress" , (who is allegedly 102 years old), insists there's "no room" for her in Hollywood anymore because there are younger, more glamorous actresses taking all the jobs.


She told unsurprised talk show host Larry King (who is allegedly younger that
Whoopi Goldberg) "You know, there's no room for the very talented Whoopi. There's no room right now in the marketplace of cinema."

Larry King
responded with a chuckle, and then realised Goldberg was not joking.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man I can't believe I went out with her!! Yuck!!!

Ted "Becker" Danson

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's true I am younger than Whoopi! In fact you could say I'm a youngster for life! From my head to my toes!

Larry King

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thief!!

Paul Noel

9:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm the new Whoopi! Damn! Oh snap! Oh no she did-ent! Wooop! Coller greens! Rice and peas!

Wanda Sykes

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Larry how coem you didn't invite me back?

Heather Mills aka Heather Mills-McCartny

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home