Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Dogg's Eye View: On Whether There Will Ever Be A Black President

The Very Important News Network is always endeavouring to bring more distinct viewpoints of all the major events of our times. To that end VIN is proud to introduce our newest guest columnist, Kool Dogg.

Mr Dogg is a “straight up gangsta” from the mean streets of New York via the tough ‘hoods of L.A. Our new ethnic reporter joins us for his unique take on the news. This uncompromising view represents the hard reality of life and the real word on the streets. Today on VIN, Kool Dogg on whether there will ever be a black president.

“Jay-Z is the president already! Don’t you know nothing pops? Jigga my n***a!”

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jay Z is UGLY!

Beyonce Knowles

8:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Young ho's say I'm ugly,
pretty girls all fugly
I love my money
So does Beyonce my honey.

F*CK YOU ALL!

Jay-Z

8:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you're quite cute Jay!

Nas (I'm a rapper but not as famous I am married to Kelis you may have heard of as she is more famous than me)

1:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home