Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Rumor Mill: Wahlberg Mark-ing British roles?

Report by Mr Smith

'Full time rapper and (part time actor)' Marky Mark (Mark Wahlberg) is determined to broaden his acting experience and wants his next movie role to be an Englishman in a period drama.

The rapper is excited by the prospect of stepping back in time and adopting a British accent.

He told me, "I'd love to take a shot at directing. I'd love to play a boxer. And I'd love to play English. I mean, I don't have to play Tony Blair or anything but I'd like to take a crack at the accent - maybe a period piece or something."

Reports that he is to play nefarious, villainous, posh (and thus British) country manor owner hell bent on taking over America, are as yet unfounded.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Marky Mark i challenge you to a battle!!


50 50-y Cent

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home