Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Friday, March 16, 2007

Rumor Mill: O.J fired naked gun at Smith?

Report by Mr Smith

'Honest citizen' O.J. Simpson has hinted he could be the father of Anna Nicole Smith's baby daughter Dannielynn. The formerly aquited murderer wants his name added to the list of possible dads, which already includes a list of rich unknowns.

The 59-year-old's alleged murderer paternity claim to a Caucasian baby was made to a man named Norman Pardo, a videographer who documented Simpson between 2000 and 2005.

Pardo told me, "(He) said he was throwing his hat into the ring. He said he knew Anna Nicole pretty well, and he said he had slow-moving sperm, and he might be the father."

Simpson claims he doesn't want to be named as Dannielynn's dad so Fred Goldman - who is pursuing him for damages after winning a multi-million dollar civil suit over the murder of his son Ron and Simpson's wife Nicole - can't make a claim over Smith's fortunes. However he does want some of the money for throwing his proverbial hat into the ring.

Allegedly quoting Simpson, Nardo added, "I hope they don't do a DNA test on Anna Nicole's baby. If they find out Dannielynn is mine, I don't want Fred Goldman trying to seize her money - or the baby herself. I would prefer they do it in secret as I would like the money, but definately not the baby."

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna Nicole Smith was hot, I spent many a day rubbing one out to her

Morgan Freeman

7:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes that's right I'm fed up of my goody two shoes, noble reputation! From now on I'm gonna tell the world about my love of po rn, sexxxy sexx and drugs!!!! Wooo yeah The Freeman has to be a freeman!!!!


Morgan Freeman

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no you wont!


M Freeman's Agent

7:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I take back what i said - its true I am as boring and noble as everyone assumed sigh

Morgan

7:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home