Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Buzz: Japanese Jackson fans just can't stop loving Michael

Report by Mr Smith

'Child lover (in the legal sense)' Michael Jackson arrived in Japan last week where he met with fans who paid $3,500 (£1,800) to spend a minute in his company.

The man with no surgery allegedly whispered: "My fans in Japan helped me achieve historic milestones in the music industry. They all look so young and pretty. I love Japan and it's money!"

Surprisingly earlier this year, the singer said that Japan is "one of my favourite places in the entire world".

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its true he has had no physical augmentation just like me! So people should get of his back!

Pam Anderson

4:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Michael lend me some money!!!

Tito

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo old mate - we should meet up and do a duet! You can come over to Thailand its great!

Gary Glitter

4:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home