Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Rumour Mill: Beverly Hills Kook?

Report by Tyler "Ty" Deschanel

Ex comedian Eddie Murphy is taking a break from impregnating woman and then ditching them to star in Beverly Hills Cop 4.

The 80's original cemented Murphy as a rising star but years of bad choices have seen his career hit the bricks. He then recently was involved in a relationship with Spice "Girl" Mel B and allegedly got her pregnant before dumping her for another woman. Murphy desperately tried to explain when we caught up with him.

"Hey man, that whole Mel B thing that ain't nothing man! It was a mistake! Remember when I picked up that transvestite hooker? Well that’s what I thought when I met Mel! I thought she was a transvestite! Man that's the only reason I hooked up with her! If I had known she was an actual woman then I would never have tried it man!"

Glad to hear he's cleared that up then!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yuk! And I've played a transvestite in a film, AND slept with the ugliest woman in the world!

W.Snipes

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You were and you did?? I'd never have hired you to play Blade if I knew that!

Stephen Norrington

8:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Curses! If only he knew, then I would have been Blade sooner rather than later!

Sticky Fingaz aka Blade on TV

8:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mmm!!

Sticky Fingaz sounds tasty!!!!!

Kirsty Alley

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kirsty!! I've been trying to find you for ages, what chance we will meet on Valentines day!

Will you go out with me?

From an Anon Male from England who loves you!

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ewwww No!

Kirsty Alley

8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home