Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Rumor Mill: Vida Living La Vida Loco?

Report by Tyler "Ty" Deschanel

Playboy model Vida Guerra has revealed her plans to start an all-girl pop group to challenge the likes of the Pussycat Dolls and Brit band Girls Aloud.

According to British tabloid The Sun, the model is launching her pop career in 2007 and is currently busy creating a back-up band of "drop-dead gorgeous dancers and singers".

Guerra said, "I wanted hot girls with great bodies. The choreographers were like 'Wow, that's good. Other artists usually pick ugly girls because they want to be the one who shines on stage. And no I don’t care they can't sing -it's pop music!'

"I want eye-candy. I got an Asian girl, an Indian girl, two Spanish girls, two black girls...and a white girl. I've got the best of everything." This seems to be a method that worked for Noah so Vida's plans seem sure to be successful.

VIN will be following this intriguing story closely... very closely.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice ass, nice girl!

Mr Skins

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Vida, its me Dave! Remember I screwed you for my last MV.

Dave Meyers

7:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vida doesn't use this site fool! You're such a N00B!
The Ph@mt0m

7:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Asssssssss

Lurch

7:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've made fun of me (even though it was mostly true), and now you take my song and turn it into a pun for your headline!

I HATE VIN!

Ricky Martin

7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel like eating a peach.....


Jessica Alba

7:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tee hee with that comment I have total contril over the geeks and internet perves who drool over me! Mwa ha ha

Jessica Alba

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is my story bitch, get your own!

by the way have I told you, that I like to surf the net... NAKED???

Well I do!

Suck on that Jessica!

Vida

8:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Our pants have expolded

From The Internet

1:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home