Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Friday, December 01, 2006

Rumor Mill: Lucas Wars on movies?

Report by Mr Smith

'Greedy director' George Lucas recently revealed to me that he
wants to quit filmmaking to concentrate on more lucrative TV projects. The 'fat necked' creator says making movies is too risky nowadays.

He allegedly shouted, "I don't want to make movies, I am getting into television. The feature film thing is too expensive and it's too risky. For that same $200 million I can make 50 to 60 two-hour movies or even 2 million 1 dollar movies! (sic) Think of all the money I could make if I made 2 million 1 dollar movies and charged $10 admission for each?"


However, Lucas isn't giving up his film career just yet he's currently working yet another re-release limited special edition of
Star Wars Episode 1 which includes some small un-noticable CGI footage of Harrison Ford as Indiana Jones in one of the battle scenes.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

2 million times $1 equals $2 million not $200 million - Lucas is such an idiot!

9:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Luca$ raped my childhood!

7:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home