Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

The Buzz: Would Hopkins really Stew Martha?

Report by Clarissa Scheissberg

Jailbird
Martha Stewart ended her brief relationship with Sir Anthony Hopkins (The world's fastest Indian) because she couldn't separate him from his infamous character Hannibal Lecter.

'Fantasist' Stewart, told one of our sources last week: "Oh, I loved him, but he was... scary. I was going to invite him up to Maine; I have this beautiful home in Maine... but then I reconsidered because I saw that movie again. Do you want someone eating your brain while you are sitting in your beautiful dining room in Maine?"

Sir Anthony 'Lecter' Hopkins allegedly replied to one of our sources in his uttermost poshest of accents: "She was quite right to be cautious! Brain is delightfully tasty, they used a real one on set, part of a gripboy in fact, and I would do it again if I could! I mean... That is absolutely preposterous. I am a Sir, and in England that means I am a King!"

Dinner with a convicted criminal or a cannibal with 'entertaining' anecdotes about life in Wales. VIN would have trouble deciding!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dinner with Martha or Sir Anthony? Thats a NO BRAINER! ;)

3:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home