Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Rumour Mill: Luke Who's Talking

Report by Tyler "Ty" Deschanel

Owen Wilson has laughed off rumours that he is dating Kate Hudson.

The You, Me and Dupree co-stars had been reported to be seeing each other, after meeting on the set of the film. Hudson soon split up with her husband after the shoot.

"Dude, I'm Owen Wilson I can screw any chicks I want! Kate Hudson wishes I was doing her Bam Bam! By the way I think all of my films totally suck, my handsome brother is much more talented than me!"

However it was later revealed that it was not Owen Wilson who made this announcement but his less successful brother Luke Wilson dressed up in a blonde wig and for some bizarre reason a slinky black dress.

Strangely though Owen Wilson has decided not to force his brother to withdraw his comments "No it's mainly true, plus I did break up Hudson's marriage and I'd do it again ha-ha"

All I can say is so much for brotherly love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home