Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Monday, October 02, 2006

Rumour Mill: Jim Scarrey

Report by Tyler "Ty" Deschanel

Hollywood funnyman Jim Carrey has lashed out at the media and his fans today, citing the constant pressure to always be funny.


"They always expect me to be funny! When they interview me it's not oh how are you, but go on do something funny! Tell us a joke! I'm a man dammnit! I'm not there for your amusement! I am a real person with real feelings and real emotions! You want a joke well here's a joke! I hate you all, you bloodsucking parasites! GO TO HELL!"

Ha-ha what a funny guy! Is there anything he can say that’s NOT funny?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the asian Jim Carey's funnier...

1:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home