Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Thursday, October 12, 2006

The Buzz: Chris De Burgh's Healing Hands!

Report by Mr Smith

'One hit wonder and alleged singer' Chris de Burgh has claimed he can perform miracles and heal people. The 57-year-old, who is 'worst' known for his only hit The Lady in Red, told a TV host about his gift.

During an interview on a religious show Heaven and Earth he confided: "I have found myself able to cure people with my hands. I met someone in the West Indies who was not able to walk. I put my hands on him and he was able to get up."

The singer, who was born in Argentina to British parents (and therefore in no way related to us sane Americans) added: "I know the tabloids will get excited by this so I try to play it down." According to a newspaper, de Burgh has threatened to sue anyone who mentioned his 'healing (and probably somewhat busy) hands' after his daughter spoke of them in 2004.

A source close to VIN told us "He also happens to be releasing a new album, The Storyman, this month, and embarking on an 18-month world tour which may or may not include healing."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Click this link to find out what I think of your article!!!!

3:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home