Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Friday, September 29, 2006

The Buzz: Up, Up and A gay!

Report by Mr Jones

Superman Returns director and flaming homo(*) Bryan Singer has blamed the relative lack of success of Superman on its "lack of gayness".

Singer went on "I mean I was really pushing for a pink costume and changing Lois Lane into Louis Lane, but they said oh no Superman isn’t gay; darling a corn fed white boy in a skin tight costume? I mean come on! Come on! And yes I'd like to! Wink wink!"

Brandon Routh the star of the recent comic book adaptation was seen trying to run away from both Singer and co-star Kevin Spacey on the set. When VIN caught up with Spacey on set he had this to say "No I'm not gay at all! How could you even think that Mr Jones! I was just trying to help Brandon with his lines and his cod piece slipped so I offered to re adjust it with my mouth - that’s perfectly normal!"

Warner Brothers are considering making the sequel gay however "The first one was straight and bombed, maybe a big gay Superman is what the world needs! So Superman 2 will be about his efforts to score with Jimmy and the big action set piece will be a 6 man gang bang! If that doesn’t pull in the crowds I don’t know what will!" grimaced Warner boss Alan Horn.

(*) Please note VIN does not condone or support homophobic behaviour.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

least we know how u feel about gays, hahahahahahahahahah!!!

3:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home