Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Monday, September 25, 2006

The Buzz: It's Janet - Miss Fatt Butt if you're nasty

Report by Mr Jones

Janet Jackson has claimed her brother, 80's icon and suspected molester, Michael Jackson's "brutal" childhood taunts gave her a weight complex.

The generously proportioned singer who famously exposed her breast a few years ago to much disgust and who also supposedly once had a singing career, said she started to flash diet and grew obsessed with her size after her more famous brother called her names such as “fat butt”.

“I was always made to feel I was a fat kid by Michael," the 40-year-old tubster told Q magazine. “He’d call me brutal names... it really affected me, even as an adult.”

Jackson added that she has forgiven Michael and put his attacks down to his own "issues”. "I forgive him and now I feel great I don’t feel fat at all" she mumbled while gorging on a 4 gallon tub of ice cream, "I am in a relationship with Jermaine Dupri and I have an average new song out which is doing averagely! I couldn't be happier!" she rasped. She also refuted that she put on the weight after being inspired by The Nutty Professor which she starred in.

Michael Jackson later added from his fortress in Bahrain "I was just being a responsible brother by helping my very obese sister become healthier - look at me I am the very picture of health; everyone should aspire to look just like me. Shamon"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home