Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Friday, August 18, 2006

The Buzz: Haley Joel! Osment loses Sixth Sense.

Report by Mr Smith

Former child star and 'unsuccessful adult star'
Haley Joel Osment (The Sixth Sense) has been charged with drunk driving and marijuana possession following his car crash in Los Angeles last month.

When arrested by the police he allegedly mumbled: "I took the marijuana as I wanted to gain my own 6th sense! While unconscious I saw
Bruce Willis asking me to be a new film, 'The Whole 11 Yards'. Thats when I awoke and knew it was just the drugs talking. As for one, who would want to be another sequel to the awful first too, and two, Bruce Willis won't even answer my constant barrage of calls begging for work!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home