Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

The Buzz: Craig loves bruising Bond!

Report by Clarissa Scheissberg

'Resident ugly actor'
Daniel Craig (the new ugly James Bond) tried to do most of the stunts in his first outing as James Bond.

British
(and therefore snooty) Craig allegedly told our sources, "I try to do as much stuff as I can because if I can get my face on camera as much as possible, then people are really gonna believe it's me as opposed to those pesky good for nothing stuntmen. The truth is, if you don't get bruised when you're doing Bond, you're not doing it properly. That really is it! And I want to be the ugliest most bruised James Bond EVER! If the crowd winces everytime they see your face, you know you are portraying reality!"

We at
VIN hope he hits the mark in more ways than one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home