Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Thursday, July 06, 2006

Rumor Mill: Billion Dollar Baby

Report By Tyler 'Ty' Deschanel

Voluptuous vocalist Mariah Carey has reportedly insured her legs for a whopping $1 billion! The eccentric diva took out the policy to ensure that in the event of a catastrophe her most important assets would be looked after. "People think my most important asset is my voice seeing as I'm a singer, but in fact my most important assets are my legs because if I didn't have them I wouldn't be able to stand up" explained the oddball singer.

If the unthinkable happened and she does lose her legs, Mariah will receive the full $1 billion but don’t worry; legions of fans have already signed up to provide her with their own legs to ensure that she's never legless. "I love all my fans! Not only have they given me their hearts and money but now they have given me their legs too!"

We assume her fans didn't literally give her their hearts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home