Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

The Buzz: Jay-Z dumps DMX

Report by Mr Jones

Surly tough guy rapper DMX has decided to leave Def Jam Records after his friend Jay-Z was promoted above him to the position of president. Instead DMX will instead record his new album Here We Go Again at Sony but admitted that the promotion of Jay-Z helped him to make his decision.

"I knew it wouldn't work. BARK! We're peers and it always creates problems when your friend suddenly becomes your boss. UHH! COME ON! UHH! It's so unfair! WHAT!"

Unsightly "How-is-he-Beyonce's-boyfriend?" rapper, Jay-Z became president after he retired from active rapping "Tee hee! I don’t rap anymore I just spending my days eating ice cream and watching Annie the movie and they pay me a huge amount! Tee Hee!" he sniggered.

DMX, real name Earl Simmons, insisted that there's no love lost between him and Def Jam, claiming they refused to acknowledge the success of his last album.

"I made $144 million in the first year - their best ever. WHAT! How much do you think they gave me? BARK! Nothing. Not even a card. COME ON!" Sobbed the manly thug.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

8:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

4:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home