Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Monday, June 12, 2006

Rumor Mill: Dorff a Movie Star?

Report By Tyler 'Ty' Deschanel

My spies tell me former teen hunk Stephen Dorff had an embarrassing tussle with Entourage star Jeremy Piven in the queue to the gents at a showbiz bash. An aggravated Piven told Dorff off for barging to the front of the queue, calling him "a has-been".

Dorff replied "I'm a movie star - you’re only on TV!” When security guards broke the pair up, Dorff shouted "See you in the line for my next movie!" He was then allegedly spotted later in a sleazy strip club telling the dancers they should want to sleep with him because "I’m a movie star".

All I can say is I won't be in line for his next movie!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site lots of usefull infomation here.
»

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home