Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Friday, June 23, 2006

Rumor Mill: Blaine Crazy?

Report By Tyler 'Ty' Deschanel

Illusionist David Blaine has revealed the plans for his latest stunt - to suspend himself from famous New York landmark, the Brooklyn Bridge, by his arms 135 ft above the East River.

The 33-year-old mumbled: "Challenging myself on this bridge is a life-long dream." There is a strong likelihood that Blaine's arms will be violently ripped out of their sockets by this feat but he seems unperturbed.

"I am David Blaine I can do anything." he muttered. "With my mentalist powers I don’t even need arms"

The magician, who almost drowned and suffered serious kidney damage during his ill fated attempt to spend a week underwater, has promised a spectacular end to the stunt - early reports indicate that he might perform a James Brown medley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home