Very Important News

24 HOURS A DAY, 365 DAYS A YEAR NOT JUST IMPORTANT, VERY IMPORTANT

Sunday, June 25, 2006

The Buzz: Walker Walks From Fast & Furious

Report By Mr Jones

The third Fast And The Furious film was released last weekend to indifference but former star Paul Walker is not jealous. The original starred Walker and Vin Diesel, but only Walker returned for the first sequel.

"Yeah they like said I couldn’t star in the 3rd film unless I paid them or if they like made me be the sidekick to the new main character an inanimate rod. But I wouldn’t like agree to those terms mainly cos I couldn’t read the contract."

This is the second film Walker has pulled out in recent times. The other was to be the remake of classic Clint Eastwood film "Every Which Way But Loose" where he was set to play the monkey. "Yeah I really wanted that role; I even spent the last year only conversing with chimps and eating only bananas."

The Running Scared star is reflective however: "Anyway I'm not bothered dog, I have a much bigger project lined up called Check Mates. And people who say I am a rubbish actor well they are wrong! They have to be dude! I mean I'm not that bad an actor am I?"

Ummm... VIN has no comment.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home